Last Updated on September 15th 2020
Welcome to the MATTR website!
By using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms. We may update or replace these Terms from time to time by publishing a new version on our Website. By using the Website after the “Last updated” date at the top of these Terms, you are deemed to have accepted the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to the updated Terms, you must stop using the Website.
Your use of our website
The information provided in our Website is intended only as an introduction and guide to our range of available Products and Services.
You must not use our Website or its contents:
- in breach of any law or for any unlawful act, or
- to damage or disrupt our Website, Products, Services or any other service or website
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- our Website and the information presented on it is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis without any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind (whether, express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including, but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, and
- neither we nor our suppliers will be liable under the law of tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of income, profits, data, business opportunity or savings or for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special loss or damage of any person, however caused, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or reliance on any information on our Website.
We or our licensors (as applicable) own all copyright and all other intellectual property rights that may subsist in this Website or any content presented on this Website (and we reserve all rights in relation to such material). You may use this website for non-commercial purposes only, and you must:
- not remove any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content
- not copy, display, redistribute or otherwise use for commercial purposes any portion of this site without our prior written permission, and
- include an attribution to MATTR Limited if you use any information contained on our website
The trademarks appearing on our Website belong to us, our suppliers, or our licensors as applicable. You must not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce those trademarks for any reason without prior written permission.
Feedback and unsolicited submissions
If you give us feedback or submit ideas about our website or our products or services (“Ideas”), you:
- grant us the right to use those Ideas to improve our website and our products and services (and for any other purpose we deem necessary or desirable) without being obliged to seek your permission or pay you any compensation in respect of our use of those Ideas, and
- waive any moral rights in those Ideas and consent to us freely using those Ideas without further consent or attribution to you.
Third party sites
Our Website may include links to external sites. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for, and we make no representations or warranties concerning the contents of any such external site. Such links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, verification, or certification by us of the linked site.
Our website and these Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in relation to them.